- “Rites of Passage” Black Cranes: Tales of Unquiet Women. Ed. Lee Murray and Geneve Flynn. New Zealand: Omnium Gatherum Media. 2020.
- “So You Want Another Revolution?” Immersion: An Asian Anthology of Love, Fantasy, and Speculative Fiction. Ed. William Tham, Allan Cho, and JF Garrard. Canada: Dark Helix Press. 2019.
- “The Real World.” Fantasy: Filipino Fiction for Young Adults. Eds. Dean Francis Alfar and Kenneth Yu. Quezon City: University of the Philippines Press.
- “The Offering.” LONTAR 10: The Southeast Asian Journal of Speculative Fiction. Ed. Jason Erik Lundberg. Singapore: Epigram Books
- “The Forgetting Plague.” Transnational Arts Production: All Borders are Temporary. Ed. Bodhisattva Chattopadhyay. Norway: TrAP
- “Shadowboxing.” Friend Zones. Ed. Cyan Abad-Jugo. Quezon City: Ateneo de Manila University Press.
- “DNR.” Where the Stars Rise: Asian Science Fiction and Fantasy Stories. Eds. Lucas K. Law and Derwin Mak. Canada: Laksa Media.
- “A Lover’s Guide to Breakfast Places.” Kritika Kultura Vol 29. Ed. Vincenz Serrano. Quezon City: Ateneo de Manila University.
- “Tinder.” Heat: An Anthology of Southeast Asian Urban Writing. Eds. Ng Yi-Sheng and Khairani Barokka. Selangor, Malaysia: Buku Fixi/Fixi Novo.
- “A Small Hope.” Philippine Speculative Fiction, Vol. 10. Eds. Dean Francis Alfar and Nikki Alfar. Quezon City: Flipside Publishing.
- “Erase.” Science Fiction: Filipino Fiction for Young Adults. Eds. Dean Francis Alfar and Kenneth Yu. Quezon City: University of the Philippines Press.
- “Dog Gone Days.” 8List.ph. Makati City, Philippines.
- “Orange.” Fast Food Fiction Delivery. Eds. Noelle de Jesus and Mookie Katigbak-Lacuesta. Pasig City: Anvil Publishing, Inc.
- “End of Service.” Kaleidoscope: Speculative Fiction for Young Adults. Eds. Alisa Kranostein and Julia Rios. Australia: Twelfth Planet Press.
- “Tabula Rasa.” [reprint] Hoard of Thunder: Philippine Short Stories in English, 1990 to 2008. Ed. Gemino H. Abad. Quezon City: University of the Philippines Press.
- “Stations.” Philippine Speculative Fiction Vol. 8. Eds. Dean Francis Alfar and Nikki Alfar. Quezon City: Flipside Publishing.
- “Honesty Hour.” Horror: Filipino Fiction For Young Adults. Dean Francis Alfar and Kenneth Yu. Quezon City: University of the Philippines Press.
- “August Moon.” Lauriat: An Anthology of Filipino-Chinese Speculative Fiction. Ed. Charles Tan. United States: Lethe Press.
- “The Nameless Ones.” Philippine Genre Stories. Ed. Kenneth Yu. Manila: Philippine Genre Stories Online.
- “Bargains.” The Dragon and the Stars. Eds. Derwin Mak and Eric Choi. United States: DAW Books.
- “Eyes As Wide as the Sky.” Philippine Speculative Fiction Vol. 5. Eds. Vincent Michael Simbulan and Nikki Alfar. Pasig City: Kestrel Books.
- “Hunger.” [reprint] By Blood We Live: An Anthology of Vampire Fiction. Ed. John Joseph Adams. United States: Nightshade Books.
- “Capture.” A Time for Dragons: A Philippine Draconic Anthology. Ed. Vincent Michael Simbulan. Pasig City: Anvil Publishing, Inc. 2008.
- “Hunger.” A Different Voice: Philippine PEN Anthology for Fiction. Ed. Vicente Groyon. Manila: Philippine PEN.
- “Tabula Rasa.” Philippine Studies Journal. Ed. Benilda S. Santos. Quezon City: Ateneo de Manila University Press.
- “Instructions on How to Disappear.” Philippine Speculative Fiction Vol. 1. Ed. Dean Francis Alfar. Pasig City: Kestrel Books.
- “Lightbox Advertisement.” The Philippine Free Press.
- “Sharing Spaces”; “Retrancher”; “Nudes.” Likhaan Journal 5. Ed. Rolando B. Tolentino. Quezon City: University of the Philippines Press.
- “A Fairy-Tale Ending”; “Movement”; “Sometimes Their Feet Refuse to Touch the Ground.” Crowns & Oranges: An Anthology of New Philippine Poetry. Eds. Cirilo Bautista and Ken Ishikawa. Pasig City: Anvil Publishing, Inc.
- Disturbing the Universe. UBOD Young Writer Chapbook Series. Manila: National Commission for Culture and the Arts.
- La-on and the Seven-Headed Dragon. Co-written and illustrated by Marcy Dans-Lee. Quezon City: Adarna House, Inc.