Good lord, the semester is over and I don’t have to teach mid-year classes.
(Gambatte, teachers teaching during the mid-year!)
So I have a bunch of things I want to write about, in no particular order:
– Getting married (to the best person, no less!)
– Attending Jamilton and being fully immersed in fandom
– Yuri! on Ice
– What to do after your first book, or struggling with longform writing
– Writing in general
– My love-hate relationship with social media
– Teaching and the academe and what the heck I’m doing here
– Figuring out future plans
So hopefully I’ll try and push out an entry a week, and see if I can sustain this during the two months that I don’t have to teach classes every day, but in between all the other stuff that I now need to do because I ignored them during the semester. (Hahahuhu.) Otherwise… I don’t know. Hold me accountable (I say to the three people still reading this) and make me write.